Welcome to Momma Momma

Thanks for checking out my blog. This is a place for mothers to reduce stress, vent, discuss fashion that fits our style, exchange recipes, tips, advice and so much more. Please leave comments, I would love to hear your thoughts and you never know who you might help. Remember we are the safety pins that hold it together.

Blog of the Day

Grab My Button

Please subscribe !!!!!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz


About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mother who left the work place almost four years ago. I have a M.A. in Clinical Psychology and have worked as a therapist with children and their families. I have two beautiful daughters and a wonderful husband who is now a full time minister.

I'm 2

I'm 2


How many times a day do you hear momma momma?

blog/> Get your own free Blogoversary button! Mommy & Family Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Monday, February 2, 2009

Jennifer Hudson


While she is not a mother....I just had a to take time out today and comment on the awesome job Jennifer Hudson did singing the national anthem at the Super Bowl. In her first public appearance since her recent tragedy, Jennifer stood strong, looked amazing and brought tears to the eyes of many yesterday. If you missed it yesterday, here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dc8W9jJSpIs

Check it out....it will give you goosebumps.

6 comments:

Patricia said...

It was definitely a memorable performance.

Alicia aka "Fashiona" said...

This is a beautiful picture of her and I agree she sang her heart out.

Dori said...

She was amazing. It gave me goosebumps.

LaTonya Yvette said...

She has an amazing voice. Some people can "Sing" but Ms. Hudson can "Sang"

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

I agree- she did a fantastic job!

Dorothy said...

Yes she did and what a strong and beautiful lady.

Thanks for advertising on our site.

Dorothy from grammology
grammology.com