Welcome to Momma Momma

Thanks for checking out my blog. This is a place for mothers to reduce stress, vent, discuss fashion that fits our style, exchange recipes, tips, advice and so much more. Please leave comments, I would love to hear your thoughts and you never know who you might help. Remember we are the safety pins that hold it together.

Blog of the Day

Grab My Button

Please subscribe !!!!!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz


About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mother who left the work place almost four years ago. I have a M.A. in Clinical Psychology and have worked as a therapist with children and their families. I have two beautiful daughters and a wonderful husband who is now a full time minister.

I'm 2

I'm 2


How many times a day do you hear momma momma?

blog/> Get your own free Blogoversary button! Mommy & Family Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Thursday, October 16, 2008





With the upcoming election, I thought it would be cool to create a list of the top ten things mom's would change if they ruled the world.



1. Breastfeeding in public would not be an issue, in fact there would be nursing lounges everywhere.


2. There would be a government salary for stay at home moms


3. We would have four-day work weeks. Fridays would be for family time, shopping and pedicures.


4. Mandatory off days after OGBYN and Mammogram appointments followed by spa days.


5. Gas prices wouldn't be so high. We would have had hybrids years ago.


6. All jobs would offer on site day care services.


7. The Lifetime Network would premiere new movies during Monday night football and Superbowl (something for us to watch).


8. Dad's would be required to attempt to be Momma for one day a week (my husband came up with that one).


9. The 10 o'clock news wouldn't be so depressing. It would start off with healthy recipe ideas and shopping tips.


10. All models would be required to give birth to a child before they could rock the runway.

What would be you change if you ruled the world?

2 comments:

Alicia aka "Fashiona" said...

Not a mom yet, but these rules are great:)


alicia
http://todaystyle.today.com/

Anonymous said...

#10 is my favorite Lori!!! lolol

-Nailah