Welcome to Momma Momma

Thanks for checking out my blog. This is a place for mothers to reduce stress, vent, discuss fashion that fits our style, exchange recipes, tips, advice and so much more. Please leave comments, I would love to hear your thoughts and you never know who you might help. Remember we are the safety pins that hold it together.

Blog of the Day

Grab My Button

Please subscribe !!!!!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz


About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mother who left the work place almost four years ago. I have a M.A. in Clinical Psychology and have worked as a therapist with children and their families. I have two beautiful daughters and a wonderful husband who is now a full time minister.

I'm 2

I'm 2


How many times a day do you hear momma momma?

blog/> Get your own free Blogoversary button! Mommy & Family Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Friday, October 23, 2009

Frightfully Fun Cupcakes

Cooking is fun but cooking with your children is really fun.....messy but fun. Check out this adorable cupcake for Halloween. For other Frightfully Fun Cupcakes check out Better Homes and Garden site

Peeking Monster

This creature cupcake is sure to be a monster hit at your Halloween get-together.

To make it, follow these steps:

1. Start with frosted store-bought or homemade cupcakes.
2. Insert sour candy corn in frosting for hair.
3. Cut 1 Necco Wafer in half and place at the top of baking cup for eyes.
4. Use frosting to stick two blue mini M&Ms to Necco Wafer for pupils.

No comments: