Welcome to Momma Momma

Thanks for checking out my blog. This is a place for mothers to reduce stress, vent, discuss fashion that fits our style, exchange recipes, tips, advice and so much more. Please leave comments, I would love to hear your thoughts and you never know who you might help. Remember we are the safety pins that hold it together.

Blog of the Day

Grab My Button

Please subscribe !!!!!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz


About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mother who left the work place almost four years ago. I have a M.A. in Clinical Psychology and have worked as a therapist with children and their families. I have two beautiful daughters and a wonderful husband who is now a full time minister.

I'm 2

I'm 2


How many times a day do you hear momma momma?

blog/> Get your own free Blogoversary button! Mommy & Family Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Monday, October 5, 2009

NFL Brings Breast Cancer Awareness to the Field

As we kick off breast cancer awareness month, I was amazed to see the NFL getting involved with promoting awareness and research. Watching Monday night football there was everything from pink cleats to pink Gatorade towels and coaches in pink baseball caps. The campaign, "A Crucial Catch", a partnership with the American Cancer Society, is focused on the importance of annual screenings, especially for women who are over the age of 40. The official site includes a list of ways to help fight breast cancer as well as steps to reduce risk.

According to the NFL, "This is an issue that has directly touched the lives of so many in the NFL family, and we are committed to helping make a difference in breast-cancer prevention".

This in one time we can allow our husbands/significant others to watch football and know that they will still be thinking about an issue that relates to us.

Check out NFL.com and click on the pink to get further information about screening and other related issues.

No comments: