Welcome to Momma Momma

Thanks for checking out my blog. This is a place for mothers to reduce stress, vent, discuss fashion that fits our style, exchange recipes, tips, advice and so much more. Please leave comments, I would love to hear your thoughts and you never know who you might help. Remember we are the safety pins that hold it together.

Blog of the Day

Grab My Button

Please subscribe !!!!!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz


About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mother who left the work place almost four years ago. I have a M.A. in Clinical Psychology and have worked as a therapist with children and their families. I have two beautiful daughters and a wonderful husband who is now a full time minister.

I'm 2

I'm 2


How many times a day do you hear momma momma?

blog/> Get your own free Blogoversary button! Mommy & Family Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Thursday, October 8, 2009

How to look great on no sleep

As a follow up to my sleepless in Dallas post....I found this great article that gives helpful hints from makeup artist Bobbi Brown on ways to look rested even when you have had little or not sleep.

Her are a few of her suggestions:

1. If your complexion seems flat you can brighten it with a sheer pink gloss and blush.

2. Puffy eyes the problem....turn used (cold and squeezed out) black teabags into puff-reducing compresses....she also recommends Juara Sweet Black Tea Eye Cream that retails for $37.....think I'll try the teabags first.

3. Dark circles she suggest using your fingertips to blend a creamy, flesh toned concealer into undereye circles.....Bobbi Brown has a Face Touch up Stick for $22.

4. Her last suggestion is to dab shimmer at the inner corner of your eyes to look more alert when you have tired eyes....

These are simple suggestions that we can all follow that will make us feel/look rejuvenated even after a bad night of sleep.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello! Very good post and your blog also is very good. That’s why we would like to invite you to the service www.LinkFromBlog.com – the place where you earn money just for writing in your blog. Visit the site and study more detailed information there. Make your blog work for you – it is very simple! Good luck.