Welcome to Momma Momma

Thanks for checking out my blog. This is a place for mothers to reduce stress, vent, discuss fashion that fits our style, exchange recipes, tips, advice and so much more. Please leave comments, I would love to hear your thoughts and you never know who you might help. Remember we are the safety pins that hold it together.

Blog of the Day

Grab My Button

Please subscribe !!!!!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz


About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mother who left the work place almost four years ago. I have a M.A. in Clinical Psychology and have worked as a therapist with children and their families. I have two beautiful daughters and a wonderful husband who is now a full time minister.

I'm 2

I'm 2


How many times a day do you hear momma momma?

blog/> Get your own free Blogoversary button! Mommy & Family Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Real on "The Real Housewives of Atlanta'


Okay, although many of us hate to admitted it, we are sorry that the season of Real Housewives of Atlanta is over. I tried hard not to like/watch the show but I have to be honest and say I found it very entertaining. I thought the season finale was boring compared to episodes in the past. However, I am, like most of you looking forward to the reunion show.

This morning there were several post over the Internet about what the truth was behind these ladies' stories. Kim's mystery man evidently is a married real estate developer and they broke up. NeNe is a former dancer and aspire actress (which is why she did the show). Sheree has a 23 year old daughter who she referred to as her 'friend" in an interview. Lisa has other children, by ex husband Keith Sweat and DeShawn is the real deal. Gossip aside I have to admit that I was impressed with each woman's strength and ability to overcome adversity (well maybe not all the women). Whether it was a trouble relationship in the past with their previous spouses or focusing on a community service outreach program the ladies are all trying to make their mark.

Who was your favorite housewife? I think each week it changed depending on the episode for me.


What more details check out this link:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my secret obsession Lori! lolol I love this show. My DVR is set for this show. I haven't watched last night's episode yet...but it's on my agenda tonight. I like Lisa, she has a beautiful spirit about her and tries to keep the peace. I like watching the interactions between her and her husband..they have a nice balance between them. I have to admit that sometimes I like NeNe too...she's just funny to watch, you never know what's going to come out her mouth!! Sheree just gives me a headache! She's a pretty woman but something just doesn't sit right with me about her (she doesn't seem grounded at all)

--Nailah
"It's called the PAST...cause I'm getting PAST"

Anonymous said...

Soooo...what did you think of the reunion show? =D

I thought it would be a little better (juicier ...lol) but it was still entertaining. My girl NeNe was a little hood in the beginning but pulled it together. I can take DeShawn or leave her (toooooo materialistic) but drama free, so she's cool. She was very classy and refused to be brought into the cat fight. I respect her more now just by the way she answered the questions. I thought Lisa kept it together for the most part (although its being said she slapped Kim at some point but that did not air). Sheree was trying to change her 'divaness' and negative disposition but I wasn't fooled...lol. And Kim!!! There's no words...I really wish they would take her off the show for next season, she's a waste of space.

--Nailah
"It's called the PAST...cause I'm getting PAST"

Lori said...

Love the reunion ladies. I wasn't too surprised by what happened. I thought it was interesting that Kim tried to act like she had cancer and then quickly changed it after she had her cry.....that was a trip. I am looking forward to season 2. What about the sixth housewife....he talked about everyone and was dead on....it takes a man to check woman.