Welcome to Momma Momma

Thanks for checking out my blog. This is a place for mothers to reduce stress, vent, discuss fashion that fits our style, exchange recipes, tips, advice and so much more. Please leave comments, I would love to hear your thoughts and you never know who you might help. Remember we are the safety pins that hold it together.

Blog of the Day

Grab My Button

Please subscribe !!!!!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz


About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mother who left the work place almost four years ago. I have a M.A. in Clinical Psychology and have worked as a therapist with children and their families. I have two beautiful daughters and a wonderful husband who is now a full time minister.

I'm 2

I'm 2


How many times a day do you hear momma momma?

blog/> Get your own free Blogoversary button! Mommy & Family Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Top Ten Things I Am Thankful For

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!! I wanted to take time out to list the top ten thing I a thankful for this year:


1. My husband, he is truly my soul mate and my best friend

2. My daughter, she is my joy and I am thankful that she is healthy

3. My family in general. Although we are far apart, I am thankful for them all.

4. With today's current economic state, I am thankful that I have a roof over my head and food for Thanksgiving.

5. I am thankful for my health, there is always someone struggling more than you

6. I am thankful that my husband has a job..... a lot of people want to work and can't find a job.

7. I am thankful for the beautiful seasons and chances that God provides us

8. I am thankful to see another year

9. I am thankful for time off and family vacations

10. Lastly I am thankful to my readers who support me and give me a place to voice my thoughts.
'
Happy Thanksgiving Mommas, what are you thankful for this season?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for...
1) My life and another day to healthy, physically, spiritually and mentally LOL
2) My beautiful gift Taylor and her good health.
3) My family and their unconditional love.
4) My "true" friends. They keep me accountable.
5) My home, a roof over my head and food in my fridge!
6) God's love, grace and providential care and watch
7) My mode of transportation
8) Clothes on my back
9) Finances how ever I may receive them
10) To just be!

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for:

1) My family. We are a strong unit and I am blessed to have them.

2) My brother's life and his crazy laugh. He was involved in a shooting and is learning to walk again. God has taught us all a great deal from this situation.

3) My life. I wake up every morning thanking God for my physical, mental, and spiritual health.

4) The ability to love and be loved by genuine people and the ability to let those go who have shown me their TRUE nature.

5) My job. Whew! Thank the Lord! Being a Teacher isn't easy but it’s rewarding.

6) My growth as a woman, daughter, sister, friend, and future wife/mother. I have come a long way from hurt, mistrust, childish thinking and ways. I love the woman I am becoming, my journey, the lessons I have learned, and I anticipate my future.

7) My car...she keeps going and going and going...lol. Also that God has blessed me with the finances to thrive on my own and in my own place.

8) My sense of humor! I love to laugh! (works the abdominal muscles too! =D)

9) The little things in life. I'm a simple girl and I appreciate the little things.

10) The ability to sometimes look like I’m 19 but really be 27!!! lolol (Wow! in a month) Thanks mommy for the skin!!! =D