Welcome to Momma Momma

Thanks for checking out my blog. This is a place for mothers to reduce stress, vent, discuss fashion that fits our style, exchange recipes, tips, advice and so much more. Please leave comments, I would love to hear your thoughts and you never know who you might help. Remember we are the safety pins that hold it together.

Blog of the Day

Grab My Button

Please subscribe !!!!!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz


About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mother who left the work place almost four years ago. I have a M.A. in Clinical Psychology and have worked as a therapist with children and their families. I have two beautiful daughters and a wonderful husband who is now a full time minister.

I'm 2

I'm 2


How many times a day do you hear momma momma?

blog/> Get your own free Blogoversary button! Mommy & Family Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Thursday, November 13, 2008



Today's top ten is the top ten reasons I love being a mom:

1. You always have your own cheerleader section

2. My daughter doesn't care if my make-up is just right or my hair is done when I greet her every morning.

3. I can wear my pj's all day if I feel like it and she won't complain.

4. I now have a reason to go to kids movies (I love cartoons)

5. I always have a dinner date if my husband is working late.

6. I love teaching my daughter new things and watching her learn something for the first time.

7. Tickle fights are the best.

8. I love watching her sleep and knowing what a blessing she is to my life ( I know I should be taking a nap too).

9. I love shopping for her and dressing her like a doll.

10. I love her hugs and kisses there the best in the world.

What would be in your momma top ten???

No comments: