Welcome to Momma Momma

Thanks for checking out my blog. This is a place for mothers to reduce stress, vent, discuss fashion that fits our style, exchange recipes, tips, advice and so much more. Please leave comments, I would love to hear your thoughts and you never know who you might help. Remember we are the safety pins that hold it together.

Blog of the Day

Grab My Button

Please subscribe !!!!!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz


About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mother who left the work place almost four years ago. I have a M.A. in Clinical Psychology and have worked as a therapist with children and their families. I have two beautiful daughters and a wonderful husband who is now a full time minister.

I'm 2

I'm 2


How many times a day do you hear momma momma?

blog/> Get your own free Blogoversary button! Mommy & Family Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Monday, December 15, 2008

Holiday time for Momma



With all the crowded malls, list to Santa, planning a holiday meal and changes in the economy, finding time for ourselves this season maybe a little harder. I came across a beauty college in Los Angeles, called Marinello where the students provided massages at a discounted rate. They are working towards their license hours but provide wonderful treatments at less than half the price. This way we can take 30 to 60 minutes out while the kids are at school or with daddy and enjoy a relaxing massage. Some of these schools even offer hair and nail treatments but I know that as women we tend to be a little more select when it comes to letting others do our hair (or maybe that's just me).


Here are some links that can help you find locations in your area or try a google search of massage schools in your area:

www.atlantaschoolofmassage.com
www.avalonmassageschool.com
www.SpaBeautySchools.com



Enjoy the time to your self

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good info! Thanks Lori

MBB Founder and Editor Denene Millner said...

Nice! What a treat!

Unknown said...

Thanks! This is great info and exactly what the Dr. ordered.