Welcome to Momma Momma

Thanks for checking out my blog. This is a place for mothers to reduce stress, vent, discuss fashion that fits our style, exchange recipes, tips, advice and so much more. Please leave comments, I would love to hear your thoughts and you never know who you might help. Remember we are the safety pins that hold it together.

Blog of the Day

Grab My Button

Please subscribe !!!!!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz


About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mother who left the work place almost four years ago. I have a M.A. in Clinical Psychology and have worked as a therapist with children and their families. I have two beautiful daughters and a wonderful husband who is now a full time minister.

I'm 2

I'm 2


How many times a day do you hear momma momma?

blog/> Get your own free Blogoversary button! Mommy & Family Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Friday, December 19, 2008

Peach Cobbler

This is a holiday favorite for my family. It is the easiest peach cobbler recipe I have ever heard of and the crust is to die for. Enjoy!!!!!


1 stick butter
1 c. sugar
1 c. flour
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
3/4 c. milk
Canned Fruit - peaches, raspberries, cherries
cinnamon (optional)
nutmeg (optional)
1/2 c sugar
Melt butter in cake pan or glass baking dish in oven. Heat the can peaches and season to taste with nutmeg and cinnamon if desired. Mix sugar, flour, baking powder, and milk. Pour over butter. Do not stir. Pour fruit over top. Sprinkle with second 1/2 c of sugar. Bake 30-45 minutes at 350 degrees.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is what I need easy and simple. Another dessert to add to my Xmas menu. Thanks :)

LaTonya Yvette said...

I can't wait to try this recipe. I love peach cobbler

Unknown said...

Now that's my kind of recipe. Short and sweet! Thanks!