Welcome to Momma Momma

Thanks for checking out my blog. This is a place for mothers to reduce stress, vent, discuss fashion that fits our style, exchange recipes, tips, advice and so much more. Please leave comments, I would love to hear your thoughts and you never know who you might help. Remember we are the safety pins that hold it together.

Blog of the Day

Grab My Button

Please subscribe !!!!!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz


About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mother who left the work place almost four years ago. I have a M.A. in Clinical Psychology and have worked as a therapist with children and their families. I have two beautiful daughters and a wonderful husband who is now a full time minister.

I'm 2

I'm 2


How many times a day do you hear momma momma?

blog/> Get your own free Blogoversary button! Mommy & Family Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Passing on the Love













Thanks to Lola at Lola's Diner for this award.


I am passing this award on to:
La Tonya at Che'Demi's Boutique
Lisa at Work at Home Mom Revolution
Nicole at Moms Home Run
Denene at My Brown Baby
Diana at Diana's Daily Ramblings


Happy Holidays and Best Wishes.

2 comments:

LaTonya Yvette said...

Thank you Lori! I'm so honored. I'm feelin the Love!

Unknown said...

Very cool! Congrats to the lovely ladies!